Zoom! Teeth Whitening - new to 38 Devonshire Street
Unleash a whiter, brighter smile in just one visit. Choose from in-practice or in-practice plus take-home professional whitening treatments that are tailored to you by your dentist or hygienist.
Zoom! can be used for a quick, gentle and effective whitening boost - perfect for a special event or a brightening boost for your smile at short notice - or add whitening trays and gel for longer-lasting, at-home whitening at your convenience.
How does it work?
1. Your mouth is checked by your dentist or hygienist to make sure that you are suitable for whitening treatment. If so, you will be booked in for a 90 minute appointment with one of our dentists or hygienists.
2. At your whitening appointment a de-sensitising treatment will be applied to your teeth.
3. A gel will then be applied to your teeth followed by 4x 15 minute cycles of Zoom! light application (see image above).
4. You will walk away with whiter, brighter teeth in just 90 minutes.
What are the benefits?
- Up to 6 shades lighter in just 90 minutes
- Quick and easy - a great option for a special occasion or at short notice
- Avoid the hassle of wearing trays at home
- Less post-treatment sensitivity compared with other whitening services - a de-sensitising treatment is applied to your teeth before whitening gel is applied
- Whitening treatment is anti-bacterial, so walk away with cleaner as well as whiter teeth.
If you are interested in Zoom! or any of our other whitening services, please ask your dentist or hygienist at your next examination, or email us at email@example.com.